New video! Get off the scale!
- Small green smoothie - kale, bananas, grapes, water, hemp protein powder
- 25 or so almonds
- 1 lb strawberries
- 55 oz orange/cucumber juice
- 6 oranges and 3 cucumbers
- 2-3 cups sweet cherries
- 12 green olives
- Husband brought them home. So salty but I couldn't stop. That's saying something..
- Pasta salad - corn and quinoa pastas, broccoli, Roma tomatoes, black olives (rinsed), and carrot with RWV/GSO, garlic powder, and onion powder dressing
Colors: Green, yellow, purple, brown, red, orange, black
Water: 100 oz
Exercise: C25K - W5D1
Sunshine: 5 minutes, not cool.
Sleep: 7.5 hours
Grateful for: Being able to make a good dinner for my hard-working husband.
I edited like a rawkstar today! 125 pages today. WOO! Hopefully I finish this book tomorrow so I can move on to the next one that's due ASAP. ;o) I love my job. LOVE it. I wish it were my only one. Sigh. I'll get there!
I made dinner tonight if you can believe it. I asked for some advice so it wouldn't suck, but I made everything. And I happened to love it! I think Husband enjoyed it too. Nom nom. I have started almost all sentences with the word I. Talk about myself, much? Oh yeah, this IS my blog. *wink*
Today was nice. The days away from the office really let me channel my inner-stress-free busy bee. I get work done, chat with friends, make videos for this blog, and get my runs and walks in. Didn't walk today because the weather was on the sad side. I walk for the sun more than for the exercise. Today there was zero sun in the sky. Oh well.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.