New video: Don't Blame the Diet for Everything...
Please subscribe to my channel and let me know what you think!
- Green smoothie - bananas, spinach, blackberries, hemp protein powder
- I only drank a little more than half. Didn't get to finish it before work.
- 3 bananas
- Wasn't hungry even though I didn't drink my smoothie. Weird morning.
- Pinto beans, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro mixed together.
- 2 bananas, a bunch of strawberries, and a few walnuts
- Tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini in garlic and olive oil
Colors: Yellow, green, purple, red, brown, white
Water: 160 oz
Exercise: Light stretching
Sunshine: 60 min in the car
Sleep: 8 glorious hours
I got a lot of compliments on my skirt today. I should have taken a photo, but I didn't. My husband was cleaning this weekend and this skirt turned up. I bought it used and hadn't worn it before. I settled on a shirt, but the skirt stands on its own. It was nice to hear some good things today. So thanks to everyone who gave me confidence in that skirt today. <3 <3
Today I was thinking that perhaps, since I write this blog every day, I should start acknowledging more things I am grateful for every day. So maybe I'll start doing that each day. I might add it to the trackers, under sleep or something. I think it's a good idea.
Lastly, I just saw a commercial for Carnation Instant Breakfast. It proclaimed it to be "good nutrition." Gross.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids