Last part of my Essentials Series!
Please subscribe to my channel and let me know what you think!
- 5-banana and 6 oz raspberry kale smoothie
- 12 oz blackberries
- Large salad (5.5 oz half and half mix, one carrot, one cucumber, red wine vinegar/grape seed oil dressing)
- A lot of watermelon. Not sure how much exactly. I was pretty stuffed.
- Brown rice spaghetti with homemade marinara
Colors: Yellow, green, red, purple, brown, orange
Water: 120 oz (so far)
Exercise: Light stretching
Sunshine: 20 mins
Sleep: 8.5 glorious hours
- Do you drink any coffee then?Short answer: no.
Long answer: I have never been a coffee drinker. I can't even stand the smell of it. It's just not for me. But if you're really asking about caffeine, then I just don't really recommend it. If you want the energy, eat a few bananas or oranges. Fruit sugar gives me all the energy I need to get through the day.
- How is the No-Cheese Challenge going?Thanks for asking! It's going wonderfully. I've been sans cheese for six days now. Tomorrow is the last day, and I suppose I'd be allowed to eat cheese on Monday, but I think I'm good without it! I usually get so far away from things like dairy and meat that I'm worried it'll hurt my tummy if I do eat it. However, we've found a decent vegan cheese brand, so I'll have to locate a place that carries it if and when I do want some cheese. We'll see!
I've also been on the 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge, and that's working out just fine too! I have a banana smoothie almost every day, so I just add some kale or spinach to it. Have you been participating in either of these? Let me know!!
- What challenge is next?The No-Salt Challenge starts on Monday! I'm going to focus on fruits and veggies for the week and see how it goes. My husband is the one who cooks with a lot of salt, and we eat tortilla chips with salsa a lot. I'm slightly more worried about this challenge, but I just want to see how I feel while not consuming all the extra and unneeded salt. Joining me?? :o)
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.