What I do weekly on the blog..
- Green smoothie - bananas, raspberries, spinach, water, and hemp protein powder
- Banana smoothie - bananas, water, hemp protein powder, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- Salad - iceberg, carrots, red cabbage, Roma tomatoes, with a RWV & GSO dressing
- 3 tacos - homemade corn tortillas with pinto beans, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Colors: Yellow, green, red, brown, purple, orange
Water: 150 oz
Exercise: 40 min walk, 50 squats, stretching, C25K - W5D1, short swim
Sunshine: 60 mins
Sleep: 6.5 hours
Today starts the No Salt Challenge. Are you participating??
I feel sad about doing this, but today's Meatless Monday post will be a list of a few dishes that are meatless and simple to make. I've been so busy that I didn't even get a recipe together for today. But check out this list for a quick meal that has no meat in it at all.
- Fruit smoothies are the best. Blend up your favorite combo.
- Lots of greens and veggies with a homemade dressing is quick and easy.
- Fruit plates
- Just stick with fruit! Lots of delicious with no animal meat.
- Use brown rice or corn pasta and make your own marinara.
- Make a rice and veggie dish and eat to your heart's content.
I hope this list helps! I will be prepared next Monday with a real meatless recipe for you guys. Either way, you can always make your favorite dishes without meat in them. I don't suggest substituting tofu for your meat because it's mostly GMO, but I always recommend meatless dishes. Have a great week!
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.
(not the animals)