- 5 small bananas
- 1 3/4 lb strawberries
- Small salad with cucumber, carrot, and a honey mustard dressing (homemade)
- 1/2 cup So Delicious chocolate coconut milk ice cream
- Had to try this stuff out since Husband brought it home the other day. Nom.
- Pad Thai rice noodles with and red pepper and a honey/ginger/soy sauce (homemade)
Calories: Too busy to break it down today.
Colors: Yellow, red, green, orange, purple, brown
Water: 150 oz
Exercise: 60 minute walk
Sunshine: About an hour and fifteen minutes
Sleep: 9 hours I think. Sweeeeeet.
- I shouldn't be eating that many carbs, right?
Wrong. Fruits and veggies are.. CARBS. Low-fat carbs are your best friends. This includes most fruits, vegetables, and cooked carbs in the form of grains like quinoa, rice (even white rice), and oats. Baked potatoes are also good options if you don't eat 100% raw. Carbs are not the enemy, folks. Don't believe me? Check out Raw Till 4.
- Can I just eat any raw food then?
Well, it depends on your goals! Raw foods are great until you're eating a lot of high-fat raw foods. Avocados, nuts, and oils are raw, but they're very high in fat. If your goal is weight loss (or just maintenance), then high-fat foods won't help you, raw or not. Stick with low-fat and high-carb foods. If you need fat, then a raw food source is a better choice for sure.
- Why do I have a stomach ache when I only ate bananas?
Bananas are fruits, and fruit sugar digests differently than other foods. The stomach ache is likely from the combination of fruit sugar with whatever is still slowly digesting in your belly. We need to give our bodies time to process the old stuff by cleansing it with the new. Don't expect miracles, but let your body heal. Spacing meals apart will help that in the future.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.