- 3 bananas
- Hummus and chips
- Green juice
- Cucumber, celery, parsley, cilantro, collard green, kale, and Granny Smith apple
- Homemade rice flour crust veggie pizza (A LOT OF IT!)
- STILL FULL FROM PIZZA! Haha.
Colors: Yellow, green, red, brown
Water: 120 oz
Exercise: C25K - W2D3 (again) --> this is running if you didn't know
Sunshine: 15 minutes
Sleep: 7 hours
- Do you eat a lot of tofu then?
Well, no. I don't eat it at all actually. Unfortunately tofu is pretty much all GMO at this point, just like corn. Will I NEVER eat it? I'd prefer not to, but I guess it's not a solid no. I'd prefer to not eat so much cheese, but I just can't quit it right now.
- Why am I not losing tons of weight by eating this way?Think about it. You've spent your whole life eating one way, so it has taken that long to get you to where you are right now. That includes your weight, activity level, health issues, etc. It took time, so your body will need time to heal too! Freelee really puts it nicely in her video today. As long as you're sticking with the right foods (fruits, veggies, grains, starches, and nuts/seeds - high-carb, low-fat), giving your body the fuel it needs, it'll heal and get you to where you want to be.
- Can I eat close to bedtime?
I say, if you're hungry, then you need to eat. I wouldn't eat a huge meal or anything, but a snack before bedtime probably won't hurt. You don't want the food sitting in your gut all night, and your digestion will slow down with your body as bedtime approaches. So make a wise decision. But my lifestyle isn't a "diet" so there shouldn't be too many rules. It's up to you!
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.