- 5-6 red plums (I can't remember if it was 5 or 6 lol)
- 1/2 a watermelon (about 6 lbs I think)
- Lentil burger and half a baked potato with some ketchup
- Spaghetti squash and homemade marinara (a whole spaghetti squash to myself.. omg)
- Chocolate coconut milk ice cream for dessert.
- I didn't eat enough fruit during the day. I was craving something sweet!
Colors: Red, green, white, brown, yellow
Water: 100 oz
Exercise: 60 minute walk and stretching
Sunshine: 1hr 15min
Sleep: 8 hours!
Today was kind of strange. I went for a walk before I even ate anything. I could tell the difference. Usually I'll at least eat a banana. I didn't find any of them to be ripe enough exactly, so I skipped it, did my hour-long walk, and ate some plums when I got home. That worked out. Then my husband wanted to go to the movies (Man of Steel in IMAX), so he cut up a watermelon and I sneaked it into the theater. You should have seen my huge purse! Wow. Then I was hungry and heated up a leftover lentil burger. Dinner was fairly early, but I ate a TON of it. Without enough fruit, I needed something sweet. We finished the coconut milk ice cream. I can't even believe how long it lasted in this house. Geesh.
I'm going to make a few videos tomorrow I think. Anything any of you want to know about this lifestyle? I'm going to try to focus on Raw Till 4 this weekend, so I can talk about that if you'd like. Freelee does a great job, but I love to talk.. LOL. Let me know!
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.