- Smoothie (5 bananas, water, cinnamon, chia seeds, ice) = 500 calories
- Orange/celery/cucumber juice (fresh) = 325 calories?
- Small salad with red wine vinegar dressing = 20 calories, maybe?
- Corn tortilla chips and homemade salsa = 300 calories
- More chips and salsa = 300 calories
- Chakra 4 pizza...again.
Colors: Yellow, orange, green, red, white, brown
Water: 120-140 oz
Exercise: 45 min walk, 10 of these.
Sunshine: 1 hour
Sleep: 7 hours
Went to dinner with a friend tonight. It was really great to see her. It had been a very long time! I ate the pizza again, and that might be the last time. My body is not pleased. And it shouldn't be! Gluten-free or not, that pizza is full of cheese and fat. I ate it and enjoyed it, but I could feel a difference this time around. And I feel it now, an hour and a half later. I won't go into detail, but I'll try to refrain from that type of food for a while. I know exactly what I want to try next time. :o)
After dinner, we went over to the really cool hippie store next door. Josh bought a shirt for himself and a cool new hat for me. Check it out!
Until tomorrow! For now, I better listen to my own advice..
Eat more fruits and veggies, kids.