- Orange/cucumber/apple juice (64 oz) = 600 calories?
- 1 pound strawberries = 150 calories
- 1 large head of broccoli marinated in red wine vinegar and 1 1/2 tbsp EVOO = 250 calories
- Pizza! Homemade polenta crust, real mozzarella cheese, homemade sauce, and a bunch of veggies. I ate half. = ??? calories
My husband is the bomb in the kitchen, yo.
- More pizza! This time with a rice flour crust.
Colors: Orange, green, red, yellow
Water: 128 oz (Not enough)
Exercise: A 45 minute walk, C25K - W1D3
Sunshine: 45 minutes
Sleep: 8 solid hours. Whoa.
I went for a walk this morning. It was my new usual path and I ran across something I forgot I did on Monday. On a path between houses, I found some sidewalk chalk and wrote some messages. "You are awesome!" "Have a great day!" "Eat more fruits and veggies!" They were still there this morning when I walked that path, and it made me smile even though I'd written them. Hopefully it did that for some others.
My run today was some great progression too. I'm really enjoying it! It's a lot easier now that I've lost weight. My lungs can handle all the air and my knees don't kill. It's amazing what time and healing can do. Running was never my thing. I have really good running shoes because a while back I wanted to really get into running. It never stuck with me because I was bad at it and didn't like it. But now I'm ready for it. Plus, it means I can eat even more, though I don't know how that'll even be possible.. lol.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.