You do need to eat. You do need to exercise. You do need to trust yourself when it comes to food.
Be smart. Work at it. You'll get there!
- Orange/apple/cucumber juice - 55 oz-ish
- 3 1/2 cups red seedless grapes
- 2 1/2 cups stuffed green pepper leftovers (Brown rice, black beans, corn, and tomato)
- Future Meatless Monday recipe from my husband!
- 2 bananas
- 2 lettuce wraps - corn, red pepper, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, and carrot wrapped in a collard green leaf with honey mustard (literally made with honey and mustard.. lol)
Calories: I may be done counting.. lol. Note - I eat when I'm hungry until I'm full. End of story.
Colors: Orange, green, red, yellow, brown, black
Water: 120 oz
Exercise: C25K - W2D2
Sunshine: 10 minutes
Sleep: 7 (not great) hours
I took the probiotic today. Yesterday was very stressful - mostly my own doing. All of the changes in my life have led me to develop panic attacks. Working two jobs and going to school does that to a person. Then I added the stress of a very different diet and exercise regimen and I recently quit taking my birth control pills. My body is SO confused right now. Between detox from the food and the pills, I'm breaking out, losing hair, and getting a bladder infection. Guh. I'm hoping the cranberry pills and probiotic help out my bladder issue. At least it better not get worse. Please.
I've always been honest on the blog, so there it is. My energy would be higher if I could sleep better. I didn't sleep well the other night, and last night was better but not great. I hope the running helps for tonight. Going to take a warm shower and get in bed.
What do you guys do to de-stress? I want to get into meditation, but I just haven't been feeling it yet. The running is really doing wonders for me, so I hope that keeps working! Let me know. I'd love your tips or tricks.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.