- Smoothie (6 small bananas, 1 tbsp. chia seeds, 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon, 1 cup coconut water, ice) = 600 calories
- 5 ataulfo mangoes = 500 calories
- Watermelon and cucumber juice = 150 calories?
- Salad (3-4 cups organic spring mix, 1 cucumber, 1 carrot, and 1 cup cherry tomatoes) = 125 calories
- Dressing (2 tbsp. red wine vinegar and 1/2 tbsp. EVOO) = 65 calories
- 1/3 cup cashews = 175 calories
- 1 1/2 cup sweet cherries = 110 calories
- Brown rice pasta with Ragu = 500 calories
- I'm trying to get rid of this jar. I'll be eating more tomorrow, so that should be it.
Colors: Yellow, black, green, red, purple, orange
Water: Didn't measure today. Probably upwards toward 100 oz.
Exercise: Walking, picking peaches
Sunshine: 1 hour
Sleep: 7 hours. Didn't get to sleep in this weekend.
We went to a peach farm in Mesa to pick our own peaches today. It was a good time. We went with two of our friends, and we're probably going to go back in a couple weeks. My father wants to go, so we'll take him next time too. If you're in the Phoenix Valley, check out Vertuccio Farms in Mesa. Haven't tried any of the peaches yet. They need to ripen a bit first. But I'll let you know! We ended up with almost 30 pounds of peaches. Yeah!
Almost 30 lbs of peaches.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.