Breakfast at 4:30 am:
- 4 bananas = 400 calories (was supposed to be 5 bananas but one was bad.)
Snack at 8:00 am:
- 4 bananas = 400 calories
Lunch at 11:00 am:
- 2 slices cooked eggplant = 40 calories
- 1/2 C homemade cooked marinara = 30 calories
- 1 C cooked mushrooms with olive oil = 170 calories
- 2 tsp goat cheese = 45 calories
Snack at 2:15 pm:
- 5 cherry tomatoes = 15 calories
- 1 banana = 100 calories
Dinner at 4:30 pm:
- Baked potato with sea salt and olive oil = 300 calories
- 1/2 C homemade salsa = 30 calories
Dessert 5:45 pm:
- Raw brownie = 75 calories
Water intake: 170 oz
Exercise: 30 Day Shred level 2 - 25 minutes
Sunshine: 15 minutes outside, 50 minutes in the car.
Weight: Didn't weigh myself this morning. Maybe 116.
Today I didn't eat enough I guess. I've been aiming for 2000 calories, but like I said, I haven't been counting calories. I'd eat more in the car, but I exercise when I get home. And usually I eat more for breakfast when I make a smoothie, so tomorrow will be better since the blender is clean. Smoothies are great for a raw foods lifestyle to pack in the needed calories. At dinner, though, I could have eaten another baked potato. I wasn't hungry. Just wanted to keep eating. If we're being honest here, which I am, I'm on my period, so that makes a little sense to me. Then I needed the brownie, but it was all raw, real ingredients. Either way, today was what it was. I eat all day long, I exercise, and a drink lots of water. I like to get outside and get some sunshine. It's just good for the body. So what do you think? This is my life. I eat to live and not the other way around.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.