Banana smoothie! 2 travel cups. :o)
- Banana Smoothie (4 large bananas, 1 C water, 1 tbsp chia seeds, ice) = 500 calories
- 5 yellow mangoes = 525 calories
- Baked potato with EVOO and salt = 300 calories
- 1/2 C homemade salsa = 35 calories
- 1/4 C roasted peanuts, unsalted = 160 calories
- 1 lb strawberries = 120 calories
- Tried to make juice. Gross.
- 1 large Granny Smith apple = 120 calories
- Raw brownie = 75 calories
Water intake: 160 oz
Exercise: 30 Day Shred Level 2, YRG Diamond Dozen and, YRG Energy Yoga
Sunshine: 10 minutes outside, 50 in the car.
Weight: 114.4 lbs
Not a bad day! Yesterday was one of those days I wished I'd stayed in bed, but today was better. A friend at work told me about something that happened to her, and it's similar to what I've been experiencing as far as others' opinions on my recent weight loss. She looks incredible and feels healthy, and that's what is important. Let's all remember that. Let's also remember to never juice mustard greens, as they are spicy and make your stomach hurt a little. Oh, the burn. So take a lesson from me, kids! Don't be doin' that. So I ate an apple for dinner. I should have eaten more, but it got late after yoga. Live and learn, guys.
Anything you want to know in particular about my journey? Let me know in the comments or on Facebook or Twitter
. A ripe banana. Eat them THIS way.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.