Weight: 114.4 pounds
- 4 cups red seedless grapes = 480 calories
- 3 celery stalks and 2 tbsp natural peanut butter = 280 calories
- 2 small baked potatoes (with sea salt and EVOO) with cheddar cheese = 650 calories
- 3/4 lb strawberries and 6 oz blueberries = 200 calories
- Most of a small avocado = 250 calories
Colors: Red, green, orange, brown, blue
Water: 140 oz
Exercise: An impromptu shoeless run and light stretching.
Sunshine: 20 minutes
Sleep: 7 hours
My dogs decided to run out the gate tonight, so I ran out the front door to track them down. In the Arizona heat. With no shoes on. My husband did the same. So holy eff our feet HURT! I did more running than he did, so my feet aren't as bad. But wowee wow wow. Something was totally up with my feet this afternoon too. I stepped in gum in the Walmart parking lot. Then I stepped on a rock when I went in the backyard to check the pool level. Finally I burned the eff out of them when running after my dogs. I'll try to learn a lesson from all this. Back to editing for now.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.