Eating broccoli and editing tonight.
- Smoothie (6 small bananas, 1/2 C coconut water, 1 tpsb chia seeds, ice) = 650 calories
- 2 1/2 C sweet cherries = 225 calories
- 1 raw brownie = 75 calories
- Salad (2-3C Earthbound Farm Organic Half and Half with 1 carrot, 1 cucumber, 1/2 head of broccoli, and avocado) = 280 calories
- Dressing (2 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tsp EVOO) = 35 calories
- 3 raw brownies = 225 calories
- 4 raw brownies (OMG I KNOW) = 300 calories
- 1 head of broccoli with red wine vinegar and grapeseed oil = 120 calories
Colors: Yellow, red, green, orange, purple
Water: 175 oz
Exercise: None as of yet. Too much editing to get done. Nap was taken though!
Sunshine: 15 minutes, 50 minutes in the car
I ate too many brownies. OMG. They probably aren't 75 calories each, so I bet I ate more like 1800 calories today, but they were delicious. They're full of dates, walnuts, cacao, honey, and coconut oil, so they're pretty calorie-dense. Definitely more of a raw treat, but they were staring me in the face! I'm going to watch my fat intake over the next week. I overdid it this week, so I might juice this weekend and really focus on fruit and veggies more than nuts. I can feel the sluggishness from eating all the fat today. Blah.
I know I said to not be afraid of it earlier this week, but damn. Don't eat THAT much each day. LOL I'll find a good balance. And so will you! But if you want to make the brownies, I'll provide the recipe after my husband figures out a good ratio of all the ingredients. I would actually completely leave out the coconut oil next time. Honey and dates are enough to get everything to stick. Let me know if you try them!
I have a lot of editing to do, so dinner was something quick. I look forward to drinking juice this weekend as we have oranges and pineapples as well as greens. I'll probably pick some more stuff up from Sprouts and MOM this weekend. If you're in the Phoenix area, definitely check out MOM. $10 for 60 pounds of produce. Heck yes.
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.