- 3/4 lb strawberries = 110 calories
- 2 C red seedless grapes grapes = 220 calories
- 1/4 C dry roasted peanuts = 160 calories
- 5 small peaches = 155 calories
- 5 sweet cherries = 20 calories
- 2 baked potatoes with EVOO and sea salt = 325 calories
- 1/2 C homemade salsa = 35 calories
- 2 medium golden delicious apples = 160 calories
- 2 C sweet cherries = 150 calories
- Handful of raw almonds = 100 calories
Calories: 1425 (so far)
Water: 145 oz (so far)
Exercise: I'm going to be setting up a tent later. Who knows.
Sunshine: 10 minutes outside, 50 in the car (so far)
I haven't eaten dinner yet. We're heading out to go camping soon, but we're going to juice before we leave and just eat more fruit. Then I'll be eating fruit for the next two days or at least until we come back from camping on Sunday. It shall be interesting! I'll try to keep track of things, but don't expect much. I plan very much to stay in the present while enjoying nature to its fullest. Have a great weekend!
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.