- 5 tangelos = 300 calories
- 1 tangelo = 60 calories
- 3 1/2 cups red seedless grapes = 210 calories
- Most of a small avocado = 265 calories
- 1 head of broccoli with red wine vinegar and a splash of EVOO = 180 calories
- 1 lb strawberries = 145 calories
- Brown rice and steamed broccoli with a sesame ginger sauce (love my husband!) = 450 calories
Colors: Orange, red, green, brown (lots of green today)
Water: 180 oz
Exercise: Stretching, pushing bins at work. Editing lots! (brain exercise!)
Sunshine: 20 minutes
Sleep: 6.5 hours or so. Not great sleep.
I'm having some issue with my bladder - but don't be so quick to blame the diet! I think I'm just super stressed, so hopefully this clears up with some cranberry. I'll confess that I take the pills because it's concentrated. I'm not pleased with doing it, but if it'll help the bladder issue, then I'll take it for now.
If you're wondering, the stress is from working two jobs. One is a punch-in-and-out kind of job. We get asked to work funky hours sometimes, but I only (am supposed to) work 32 hours there. It's an hour away, so it takes quite a bit of time out of my day. My other job takes up the rest of my time, but it's what I love to do. I've been blessed, but it's stressful trying (and failing) to meet deadlines. I'm happy to do it because it's how my brain works, but it's getting to me. I've put it out to the universe to handle this for me, so with that in the works, hopefully I'll be less inclined to pull my hair out by this time next week. :o) But until then..
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.