- Smoothie (5 bananas, 1/2C coconut water, 1 tbsp chia seeds, ice) = 600 calories
- 4 bananas = 400 calories
- Stuffed pepper with avocado = ??? not sure. Probably 500+ calories
- 1 lb strawberries = 145 calories
- Salad (3-4C Earthbound Farm Organic Half and Half with 1 carrot, 1 cucumber, 1/2 head of broccoli, and a 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes) = 160 calories
- Dressing (1 tbsp grapeseed oil and 2 tbsp red wine vinegar) = 135 calories
- Raw brownie (Husband version - amazing!) = ??
Calories: About 2000-2100
Colors: Yellow, black, green, orange, brown, red
Water: 155 oz
Exercise: 30 Day Shred level 3
Sunshine: Only in the car. Boo.
This broccoli and red wine vinegar thing is my absolute new favorite snack. I wanted to eat it today so I just put it on my salad. Nom nom nom!! If you haven't tried this, you should. You can use balsamic vinegar too. They're both delicious. Add a little EVOO or grapeseed oil and you're golden. It's simple to snack on!
I won't lie though. My tummy area still has a pooch, and it's driving me nuts. I want to take pictures so you all can see full body transformation, but I just can't do it with my sports bra. I don't want to get all weird about it, and I don't want to change my diet necessarily because I love how I'm eating, and that's the point. I think I'll spend the weekend juicing more than I have been lately and work on getting back to basics again. Less oil, more fruit and veg. And I'm working out almost every day. I feel like I should be seeing better results. I mean, my endurance is better, and my strength is improving, but I want my stomach and arms to LOOK better. I know.. it's been three weeks. I'll keep going with it!
This weekend I'll post up the email I usually send to everyone when they ask me about juicing or eating raw foods. That might be easier for everyone, huh? :o)
My yummy salad!!
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.