- Banana Smoothie (4 medium bananas, 1 C water, 1 tbsp chia seeds, ice) = 450 calories
- 20 corn tortilla chips = 280 calories
- 3/4 C homemade salsa = 60 calories
- 5 (fairly large) yellow mangoes = 550 calories
- (Most of) 3 medium bananas = 225 calories
- 1 large Granny Smith apple = 125 calories
- 1 1/2 C red seedless grapes = 165 calories
Water intake: 160 oz
Exercise: 30 Day Shred Level 2
Sunshine: 60 minutes in the car
The day isn't over. I haven't eaten enough dinner as far as I'm concerned. We were going to make juice again, but my husband is getting ready for camping. I may or may not eat more raw brownies or some more fruit tonight. Good calories, guys. That's what it's about. In fact, head over and read this article about nutrition vs. calorie counting and let me know what you think. Like I said, today has been about creating awareness, so I'm sharing. And sharing is caring. I care about you! <3 I also care about my body (obviously) so I try to get some sunshine in every day. Again, it's still light out so I may go sit outside and soak up some vitamin D while I still can today, but I'm going camping this weekend and won't lack sunshine at all for a few days. I'll keep track of my eating, and this weekend should be interesting, but I probably won't post until Sunday. Stayed tuned for camping meals!
Also, please go like the new Facebook page for a blog my friend and I are starting if you would. It's called Hippie Housewives, and it's all about health, being green, and loving each other. So check us out!
Eat your fruits and veggies, kids.